Women in Leadership
Join us for a morning of inspiration and motivation.
“Leaders of the future will have to be visionary and be able to bring people in – real communicators. These are things that women bring to leadership and executive positions, and it’s going to be incredibly valuable and incredibly in demand.”
- Anita Borg
“More than ever, leadership is about emotions; the capacity to sense, to feel, to love and to empathise in the process of leading”
- Prof. Jonathan Jansen
- the story of one woman can be an inspiration to another;
- women supporting and uplifting one another, makes us all more powerful and influential;
- it is important to create new opportunities by sharing ideas and conversations with one another;
- there is nothing more powerful than women who stand together with passion, focus and determination.
These events aim to:
- celebrate all women in leadership;
- put into focus the magical female ability to be leaders of self, teams, families, communities and others.
Great prizes to be won! Including a Spa, Sorbet voucher and a book by Brené Brown
Your Host for August 2021:
Fortune is the associate director at Deloitte's Human Capital Division and an organisational development strategist with extensive experience in strategy formulation, design and delivery of organisation wide leadership development initiatives, strategic cascading of organisational objectives, diversity, inclusion and lean/Agile management transformation. She is the Western Cape Regional Leader for Human Capital and is passionate about creating organisations that are fit for human beings.
To find out more about the speakers, please click here
Proud sponsors of the Women in Leadership Breakfast!