Virtual Time and Stress Management
This workshop can be customised and adapted to meet your specific outcome requirements, either virtually or face-to-face.
Time is more fluid and Stress is a constant.
- What is “virtual time management” and how to implement it?
- What can be done to manage the pressures of work-life balance while working from home?
- How to build healthy boundaries to manage stress and anxiety;
- How to create a real sense of psychological safety;
- “Attention fatigue” is a reality as we seldom get a break from our screens. Learn how to:
- Set boundaries on projects and realise how valuable your time really is;
- Build “down time” into your day to refocus and rejuvenate;
- Learn skills to realise “attention management”;
- Understand this “over-productive” culture and learn skills to cope with it.
What others have said...
"The content was brilliant."
"Very insightful. Content is very applicable."
"This workshop has really given me a lot to think about, but most importantly how to be resilient in such challenging times."
Our workshops are customisable and we would love to work with you to design this workshop to meet your outcome requirements.