Strategic Planning Made Simple
This workshop can be customised and adapted to meet your specific outcome requirements, either virtually or face-to-face.
Are you looking for a simple, effective and affordable strategic planning, implementation and performance management process that aligns all the staff to achieving the vision?
Many organisations have very complex strategies but there is often a gap between the strategy and the operational implementation of this strategy. The ec@ps process addresses this gap and people are finding that they can relate to the one page process. The plan is then executed through an on-line performance management system.
After this 2-day workshop, delegates will have the skills required to be able to produce their own strategy plans.
- Exercises to develop creative thinking in preparation for opening the mind.
- Internal analysis of all aspects of the organisation done using the three C’s model – Concept, Competencies, Commitment – group feedback.
- External view of the organisation and the environment (Stop, Start and Continue exercise and or Strategy Canvas).
- Reinforcing of the vision for the organisation.
- The development of critical success factors (strategic goals) from which the strategies and tactics emanate.
- Creating Key Performance Indicators – measurables and benchmarks.
- The building of strategic objectives that support the vision and values.
- All this work will be documented and captured in the ec@ps format.
- The development of a set of values and acceptable behaviours, which will encapsulate the culture of the organisation.
- Allocation of responsibilities for each strategic objective.
- How to communicate and involve other staff with buying in of the vision.
- The execution process and how this should work.
- The way forward.
- Denay Willie, The Rainbow Academy
“The workshop exceeded my expectations. Clive is a very efficient communicator, easy to relate to, very engaging. He has very good experience to share and provided practical examples."
More about our facilitator, Clive Howe
Clive is the CEO of Ecaps Consulting and is a published author. His book based on the ec@ps model, “Simple Solutions to Strategic Success” is a set book used for the SMDP programme run by the University of Stellenbosch Business School - Executive Development.
He developed a process called ec@ps (Electronic Compass Aligned Performance System) in 1999, which has been utilised in strategy planning locally and internationally for over 20+ years. 400+ organisations in Africa, UK, Europe and Australia have adopted or used the ec@ps model and that number is still growing.
To find out more, click here
Our workshops are customisable and we would love to work with you to design this workshop to meet your outcome requirements.