Powerskills of Business in the 21st Century - Resilience
This workshop can be customised and adapted to meet your specific outcome requirements, either virtually or face-to-face.
The Powerskills of Resilience.
In times of accelerating change, perennial uncertainty and ever-increasing pressure of leaders, the second cornerstone skill will be one of superior resilience and even more so, the capacity to use challenge as a catalyst for innovation, change and even greater success.
This workshop is based on the LinkedIn annual skills report 2022, of the ten power skills necessary to flourish in the new world of work and helps particpants to become more aware of and to adopt these powerskills and habits.
The outcomes will introduce you to these areas:
- Mental resilience - awareness and working with the negative Emancipated communication
- Generating positive emotions at will
- Physical resilience - the foundation of antifragile
- Aligning to what matters most - becoming antifragile in life
How? Through an awareness of:
- Greater emotinal awareness and range, and improved ability to use negative emotions constructively as catalyst for adaptive action
- Learning 7 super powerful practices for generating enabling positive emotions at will (5 mental and 2 physical practices)
- Learning the optimal practices in eating, sleeping, exercising and deep rest and adopting new supportive habits in each of these physical fundamentals
- Setting worthwile goals, deepening personal meaning and purpose, reprioritising relationships, and living in alignment with personal values as the four pillars of the worthwhile, on course and antifragile life
Our workshops are customisable and we would love to work with you to design this workshop to meet your outcome requirements.