Powerskills of Business in the 21st Century - New World
This workshop can be customised and adapted to meet your specific outcome requirements, either virtually or face-to-face.
The Powerskills of the New World.
To remain relevant in a world of work of exponential increases in information, automation, digitisation and rapidly transforming technologies, people will have to learn the cornerstone skills of continuous learning, frequent and rapid career evolution and continuously mastering emering technologies.
This workshop is based on the LinkedIn annual skills report 2022, of the ten power skills necessary to flourish in the new world of work and helps particpants to become more aware of and to adopt these powerskills and habits.
The outcomes will introduce you to these areas:
- Time management
- Change resilience
- Reinventing self and continuous learning
- Tech savvy, innovation and creativity
How? Through an awareness of:
- Learning how to eliminate distractions and develop superior focus, using working blocks and lists that help us prioritise what is important and becoming masterful at managing our energy and restoration
- Fortifying our basic needs of security, belonging and identity in the face of change, accepting change as a powerful doorway to personal growth and self-actualisation and taking a scenario approach to skills development, ultimately building the muscle of adaptability and agility
- Understanding the necessity of continuous learning and personal reinvention, understanding the self (and the best future self), and developing a three-year L&D skills development plan
- Learning into a digital world and selecting a potential tech discipline in which to become proficient and adopting powerful creativity and innovation techniques to embed within your teams
Our workshops are customisable and we would love to work with you to design this workshop to meet your outcome requirements.