Powerskills of Business in the 21st Century - Connecting
This workshop can be customised and adapted to meet your specific outcome requirements, either virtually or face-to-face.
The Powerskills of Connecting.
In a relationship-economy the first conerstone skill for leaders will undoubtedly be the ability to powerfully connect with others in highly networked eco-systems.
This workshop is based on the LinkedIn annual skills report 2022, of the ten power skills necessary to flourish in the new world of work and helps particpants to become more aware of and to adopt these powerskills and habits.
The outcomes will introduce you to these areas:
- Emotional intelligence, empathy and compassion
- Emancipated communication
- Leading with purpose
- Collaboration as service and beyond
How? Through an awareness of:
- Increased EQ, empathy and compassion especially in a distributed virtual and hybrid context
- Improved ability to unlock the wisdom in the system and to encourage attention, equality, ease and appreciation in communication, especially in a model of situational, distributed leadership
- Increased emotional connection with organisational purpose and how it presents a platform for personal meaning, purpose, and self-actualisation
- Helping teams to develop a disposition of collaboration and forming strategic partnerships
Our workshops are customisable and we would love to work with you to design this workshop to meet your outcome requirements.