Women in Leadership
Join us for a morning of inspiration and motivation.
“Leaders of the future will have to be visionary and be able to bring people in – real communicators. These are things that women bring to leadership and executive positions, and it’s going to be incredibly valuable and incredibly in demand.”
- Anita Borg
“More than ever, leadership is about emotions; the capacity to sense, to feel, to love and to empathise in the process of leading”
- Prof. Jonathan Jansen
- the story of one woman can be an inspiration to another;
- women supporting and uplifting one another, makes us all more powerful and influential;
- it is important to create new opportunities by sharing ideas and conversations with one another;
- there is nothing more powerful than women who stand together with passion, focus and determination.
These events aim to:
- celebrate all women in leadership;
- put into focus the magical female ability to be leaders of self, teams, families, communities and others.
Great prizes to be won! Including a Spa, Sorbet voucher and a book by Brené Brown
Your Host for May 2021:
Head of Global PMO BITS OLX
An is the author of the book “Embracing Anxiety: coming back with Hope”. She is a pilgrim of life that spends her time engaging with her passions. These include life and business coaching, interactive workshops, facilitation and conversations that shape people, organisations and the world. She is currently following her journey as head of global PMO BITS OLX.
Proud sponsors of the Women in Leadership Breakfast!