This workshop is available as an in-house and can be customised and adapted to meet your specific outcome requirements, either online or face-to-face.
Most organisations don’t intentionally – or consistently - manage employee-experience or culture like they do every other important operating system in their business. WHY? Particularly when leading organisations around the world are using culture to differentiate how they operate. Every business no matter what size should get intentional about how they manage organisational culture. The problem is most organisations don’t understand how to develop and implement a strategic culture management process and plan.
Join us in this 1-day interactive workshop to learn about how values-based leadership can be used to…
- align leadership,
- drive cultural change and
support the achievement of organisational goals and strategy.
Benefits of developing and implementing a strategic culture management process and plan...
- Enables alignment of culture, leadership and strategy
- Creates a decision-making framework for the organisation
- Creates employee and customer centricity
- Increases operational efficiency and sets a sense of direction
- Becomes a differentiating factor that can drive the bottom line
- Links behaviours back to values and principles and allows an organisation to implement Values-based leadership
This 1-day interactive workshop covers...
- The Importance of the alignment of personal and organisational values
- How to describe culture at the behavioural level
- A case study for success, values, principles and behaviours and how they impact employee engagement
- Learn how to prioritise and triage the parts of your culture that should be preserved, developed or aligned
- Prioritise, plan and establish culture team
- Attraction, selection and onboarding process
- Embed your values, behaviours into the performance management system
- Desig, align innovative reward and recognition programmes
- Build a communication plan
Assess current process systems in alignment with desired culture shift
Who should attend?
Anyone who are instrumental in leading cultural change wihin the organisaton and who are leaders/key decions makers within the organisaton.
More about our facilitator, Jackie Kennedy
To find out more, click here
|13 October 2021||14 October 2021|
Evertsdal Guest House,
Melrose Place Guest Lodge,
9am - 5pm (8:30am registration)
R3 300 excl. VAT : Corporate
R2 300 excl. VAT : NPO/Education
Please note that we are able to customise this workshop to produce the outcomes you need in order to include it into your in-house skills development curriculum.