Future-fit Young Leaders
This workshop is available as an in-house and can be customised and adapted to meet your specific outcome requirements, either online or face-to-face.
What makes a successful Young Leader? Successful leaders need to know themselves, understand others, and inspire the people they lead through great communication.
When Airbnb was founded, CEO Brian Chesky was 27 years old. Steve Jobs was 25 years old when Apple went public. Bill Gates was only 20 when he founded Microsoft. Young business leaders have the ability to achieve amazing things despite inexperience. If you want to be a successful, effective young leader, you will need to acquire a few common traits shared by the world’s most successful young businesspeople.
Successful young leaders have the ability to shape our world and grow both personally and professionally. Successful leaders never stop learning about themselves and the people that they lead.
Who should attend this workshop? Anyone in a leadership position or aspiring to be a leader, who wants to develop and improve their leadership skills.
This 1-day workshop covers:
- Self-management – Work-life balance
- People management – Inspire and motivate others.
- Leadership thinking skills – negotiation, change and decision making.
- Leadership functions – organising, coordinating, motivating.
- Leadership principles – authenticity and ethics.
Benefits of learning the tools and techniques as a leader:
- Putting theory into practice – “hands-on” techniques for managing teams.
- Build confidence to lead.
- Learn conflict skills for more effective communication.
- Develop emotional intelligence.
- Become more influential in order to lead by example.
After this 1-day workshop you will be able to:
- Be aware that leaders lead, not operate.
- Enhance your strengths as a leader.
- Manage stress in a work-life balance.
Communicate effectively as a leader.
“If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.” - John Quincy Adams
To find out more, click here
Please note that we are able to customise this workshop to produce the outcomes you need in order to include it into your in-house skills development curriculum.