Flawless Consulting 1: Contracting
Available as an in-house workshop: Either as an online 4 x 3-hour modular workshop or as a live, face-to-face 2-day workshop.
SABPP-accredited, 4 CPD points.
Why this workshop?
Using the powerful influencing skills learned, you are able to build collaborative relationships, build trust and get your expertise used, by working in partnership with clients, colleagues and stakeholders. In this world-renowned workshop, you will learn that being a trusted partner does not just happen by chance. It is an executive skillset that must be learned. We help you to cultivate the skills through a process of lecture, role-play and reflection.
During your participation in Flawless Consulting1: Contracting, you are able to develop an understanding of the essential consulting process that makes projects more successful and enabling you to communicate your ideas confidently, listen well and build strong, trust-based relationships with your clients and stakeholders that provides you with powerful influencing abilities. Whether you need to influence your client, boss, co-worker, customer or an absolute stranger, Flawless Consulting provides you with a proven system to rise above the many obstacles in consulting to accelerate the value of business partnering, building your capacity to connect as a highly-trusted ally and strategic partner.
This workshop is highly interactive. Brief lectures are used to present initial key concepts. You will then become deeply immersed in the material through interactive simulations with one or two other participants and will have time for deep reflection on each of the processes. The workshop also includes written exercises to apply key concepts to your own unique situation and a video recording of an exercise.
- Learn how to have a 50/50, trust-based relationship with your clients;
- Develop the ability to assertively express your needs for successful partnerships;
- Acquiring skills to contract for collaboration and build your ability for powerful influencing;
- Negotiate more effective and enduring agreements across boundaries;
- Identify various forms of resistance during the contracting phases;
- Develop techniques for defining roles, responsibilities and expectations;
- Differentiate between passive, aggressive and collaborative styles;
- Know how your expertise can be utilised in complex organisational systems;
- Identify the phases of a consulting process and how to implement them;
- Gain the abilities to have a strong and positive impact on your client’s business results;
- You will be able to use your expertise and fully utilise your skills and training;
- Acquiring powerful leadership skills to work through resistance, create clear communications and to authentically build relationships within which you can influence with authenticity.
What others have said...
|Module 1 - 4|
|22,24,29 June & 1 July 2021|
|Attendees must please commit to attend all 4 x 3-hr modules|
9am - 12pm (SAST)
R8 200 excl. VAT : Corporate
R5 500 excl. VAT : NPO/Education
|18 & 19 October 2021||18 & 19 October 2021|
Evertsdal Guest House,
Melrose Place Guest Lodge,
8:30am - 5pm (8am registration)
R9 200 excl. VAT : Corporate
R5 500 excl. VAT : NPO/Education
Every participant must have a copy of the “Flawless Consulting” textbook that is available from us or on-line
(book price not included in workshop price)
To download a printable version of the scheduled dates, click here