Virtual Time and Stress Management
Online Workshop with Hanrie Fridjhon.
Working remotely came upon us suddenly and as time goes by, it is not getting any easier. It can lead to feelings of disconnectedness but mostly it is highly stressful as we grapple with how to manage time better as well as cope with the demands for greater productivity – all while working from home.
So how do we manage our anxiety, stress and fluid time in order to thrive in the virtual world? One way is to rethink the importance of rituals, routines and boundaries. Join us as we explore a range of useful skills and tools.
- What is “virtual time management” and how to implement it?
- What can be done to manage the pressures of work-life balance while working from home?
- How to build healthy boundaries to manage stress and anxiety;
- How to create a real sense of psychological safety;
- “Attention fatigue” is a reality as we seldom get a break from our screens. Learn how to:
- Set boundaries on projects and realise how valuable your time really is;
- Build “down time” into your day to refocus and rejuvenate;
- Learn skills to realise “attention management”;
- Understand this “over-productive” culture and learn skills to cope with it.
To register, please click here or on the image below:
We can also offer this intervention as part of your in-house management development curriculum on a date and time that is convenient for you!