What makes this workshop different?
Key output and Who should attend?
Each participant will be required to complete a VPMOSA (Vision, Purpose, Mission, Objectives, Strategies and Actions) plan for their respective area of responsibility. Part of our intention is to drive up levels of relational health and performance accountability at an individual level and within teams.
This is aimed at C-level leaders, executive & senior management, organisational development & HR practitioners and anyone involved in driving growth and innovation strategy within organisation.
Some of the topics covered in the workshop:
- Improving employee/staff relationships
- Defining organisational models
- Driving transformational change
- Reducing high employee turnover and avoiding hiring and firing mistakes
- Overcoming personal and organisational constraints
- Delegation, empowerment and accountability
- Characteristics of a productive team and dealing with difficult colleagues and clients
- Organisational development
- Understanding the dynamics of change
- Maximising organisational effectiveness in a culture shift
- Aligning organisational goals
- Restructuring for growth
- Interpersonal development and relationship management
- Team building for results
Conflict resolution and future proofing
More about Patrick Kuwana
Patrick is the CEO and transformational entrepreneur at Crossover Transformation – an organisation focused on value co-creation through building collaborative platforms of thinking and innovation.
He has extensive experience working locally and internationally in transformational projects and entrepreneurial ventures in multi-cultural environments.
Our recommendation is that this intervention should be run as part of your in-house management development curriculum at a venue and on a date that is convenient for you!