Uncertainty brings the greatest opportunity to co-create growth. The business environment is moving quickly with additional influence coming from political and economic volatility. The ability of business leaders to respond equally quickly is a prerequisite to success. Transforming organisational culture to embrace uncertainty is a crucial requirement.
“No organisation can move past the constraints of its leader or leadership team” – Ford Taylor
We know that we need leaders who have the top 10 skills required in the workplace now and into the near future which are all centered on the ability to think and work with others:
- Complex problem solving
- Judgement and Decision-making
- Co-ordination with others
- Emotional Intelligence
- Creativity and Crytical thinking
- Service orientation and Negotiation
- People management (the ability to lead)
Transformational Leaders co-create the future they want to see in the organisation by building a culture that incubates and releases creativity, innovation and critical thinking.
Transformational Leadership: Thinking together + Trust + Unity + Alignment = Results
This two day in-house Transformational Leadership workshop will be carefully customised to your specific culture and outcome requirements and may include elements of co-creation:
- Intentionally shaping the future rather than waiting for the future to be shaped by others.
- Partnering to create the future you desire.
- Being proactive rather than reactive.
- Reducing risk and maximising the return on investment.
- Bringing vision to reality as you harness the collective cognitive intelligence that is available.
- Working together to create value out of problems/constraints in order to gain competitive advantage and drive new levels of profitability and growth.
More about our facilitator, Patrick Kuwana
Patrick is the CEO and transformational entrepreneur at Crossover Transformation – an organisation focused on value co-creation through building collaborative platforms of thinking and innovation.
He has extensive experience working locally and internationally in transformational projects and entrepreneurial ventures in multi-cultural environments.
Our recommendation is that this intervention should be run as part of your in-house management development curriculum at a venue and on a date that is convenient for you!