The New Paradigms of Work
Would you like to positively contribute towards building a legacy for our future generations?
Work is evolving at a rapid pace. This is leaving many of us with questions like, “how can we brace ourselves for the inevitable?” Retirement from the job you started in, is almost non-existent nowadays. The New Paradigms of Work uses the 4Cs as a tool for preparing for the unavoidable evolution in the world of work. The 4Cs are purpose-centred tools to enable individuals to remain relevant and active in the rapidly evolving industries in which we work.
Who should attend this workshop?
Anyone who would like to use the 4Cs journey to bring insights into opportunities, innovation and meaning to our defined purpose. The 4Cs remind us of the provoking thoughts and daily practices required to deliver and yield desirable results geared towards fulfilling our purpose.
What we will cover:
- Celebrate and define your purpose and align your career and life to this journey. Appreciate and recognise others for their positive contributions.
- Connect more with like-minded individuals. Efficient connections result in foundations of trust that enable environments for inclusivity and collaboration.
- Collaborative practices align your work/life purpose. Successful collaboration exists with trust and conducive/enabling environments.
- Create opportunities to positively contribute towards building a legacy of future-proof skills that can benefit communities, Africa and our future generations.
Benefits of attending:
- Demystifying the Human Experience in the evolution of work.
- Know how to build a meaningful, purpose-driven legacy.
- Self-efficacy and collaborative practices.
- Understanding digital leadership and necessary future skills.
- How to operate in a gig economy.
The art of storytelling, shared learning journeys
"All good men and women must take responsibility to create
legacies that will take the next generation to a level we could only imagine." – Jim Rohn
To find out more, click here
|7 November 2019|
|Melrose Place Guest House, Melrose|
9 am - 5 pm (08:30 am registration)
R2 890 excl. VAT : Corporates
R1 730 excl. VAT : NPOs
Our recommendation is that this intervention should be run as part of your in-house management development curriculum at a venue and on a date that is convenient for you!