Strategic Planning Made Simple
Are you looking for a simple, effective and affordable strategic planning, implementation and performance management process that aligns all the staff to achieving the vision?
Every business no matter what the size should have a strategic plan in place for at least the next three years. The problem is that most businesses don’t understand how to develop a strategic plan. Those that DO have a plan, often struggle to execute it!
Benifits of strategic planning for an organisation:
- It allows organisations to be proactive rather than reactive
- It helps to increase market share and profitability
- It can make a business more durable
- It sets up a sense of direction
It increases operational efficiency.
If you don't know where you are going, you are certain to end up somewhere else
- A common vision
- Improves executive time management
- Create a clear Strategic Focus at all levels in the organisation
- Develop an organisational culture based on a collectively created set of values
- Provide an understanding of those issues that are critical to the achievement of the vision
- Each individual has a simple one page performance agreement for the next six months
- Establishes tactics and actions to support the business goals
- Establish measurable performance indicators
- Easy to change and adjust as required
- Create a striking easy to follow plan
- Allow for ownership of the process
- All stakeholders are involved in the process
- Motivates and aligns the team
- Improves communication
- Get results
- Develop a simple one page strategic plan
- Know how to implement and execute it
- Ensure that departmental strategy is aligned to the overall corporate strategy
More about our facilitator, Clive Howe
Clive has developed ec@ps (Electronic Compass Aligned Performance System), which is a web based performance management tool to monitor strategic performance and individual performance.
More than 400 organisations have adopted or used the ec@ps model.
Clive is the CEO of Ecaps Consulting and is a published author. His book based on the ec@ps model, “Simple Solutions to Strategic Success” is a set book used for the SMDP programme run by the University of Stellenbosch Business School - Executive Development.
What others have said...
- Denay Willie, The Rainbow Academy
“The workshop exceeded my expectations. Clive is a very efficient communicator, easy to relate to, very engaging. He has very good experience to share and provided practical examples."
To find out more, click here
|7 February 2019|
Evertsdal Guest House, Eversdal
09:00 - 17:00 (08:30 registration)
R2 750 excl. VAT : Corporates
R1 650 excl. VAT : NPOs
Our recommendation is that this intervention should be run as part of your in-house management development curriculum at a venue and on a date that is convenient for you!