Strategic Planning Made Simple
Are you looking for a simple, effective and affordable strategic planning, implementation and performance management process that aligns all the staff to achieving the vision?
Every business no matter what the size should have a strategic plan in place for at least the next three years. The problem is that most businesses don’t understand how to develop a strategic plan. Those that DO have a plan, often struggle to execute it!
Benifits of strategic planning for an organisation:
- It allows organisations to be proactive rather than reactive
- It helps to increase market share and profitability
- It can make a business more durable
- It sets up a sense of direction
It increases operational efficiency.
If you don't know where you are going, you are certain to end up somewhere else
- A common vision
- Improves executive time management
- Create a clear Strategic Focus at all levels in the organisation
- Develop an organisational culture based on a collectively created set of values
- Provide an understanding of those issues that are critical to the achievement of the vision
- Each individual has a simple one page performance agreement for the next six months
- Establishes tactics and actions to support the business goals
- Establish measurable performance indicators
- Easy to change and adjust as required
- Create a striking easy to follow plan
- Allow for ownership of the process
- All stakeholders are involved in the process
- Motivates and aligns the team
- Improves communication
- Get results
- Develop a simple one page strategic plan
- Know how to implement and execute it
- Ensure that departmental strategy is aligned to the overall corporate strategy
More about our facilitator, Clive Howe
Clive has developed ec@ps (Electronic Compass Aligned Performance System), which is a web based performance management tool to monitor strategic performance and individual performance.
More than 400 organisations have adopted or used the ec@ps model.
Clive is the CEO of Ecaps Consulting and is a published author. His book based on the ec@ps model, “Simple Solutions to Strategic Success” is a set book used for the SMDP programme run by the University of Stellenbosch Business School - Executive Development.
What others have said...
- Denay Willie, The Rainbow Academy
“The workshop exceeded my expectations. Clive is a very efficient communicator, easy to relate to, very engaging. He has very good experience to share and provided practical examples."
To find out more, click here
Our recommendation is that this intervention should be run as part of your in-house management development curriculum at a venue and on a date that is convenient for you!