|Day 1||covers the tools leaders need to be personally resilient in the face of challenges at work and home.|
|Day 2||begins with an assessment of the team's Strategy-fitness (a function of their resilience and engagement), to|
|implement strategy and large-scale change. Resilience coaching templates are covered in detail which enables leaders to coach for high performance when resilience wanes.|
- Tools to personally cope with stress caused by difficulties at work and home
- A personal plan to enhance your ability to bounce back from stress and adversity
- Assess your team’s strategy-fitness (function of resilience and engagement) via a questionnaire
- A four step process to change negative thinking in your team
- A four step coaching process to deal with loudly negative people
- Action plans to keep your team energised and engaged
- A back-to-work strategy to enhance your team’s strategy-fitness
The benefit of Resilient Leadership to the organisation is better change management - improved strategy take-up assurance, less resistance and quicker benefit realisation. The benefit to the leaders is a life-skill that enables them to cope better at work and at home.
What others have said...
To find out more, click here
Our recommendation is that this intervention should be run as part of your in-house management development curriculum at a venue and on a date that is convenient for you!