|Day 1||covers the tools leaders need to be personally resilient in the face of challenges at work and home.|
|Day 2||begins with an assessment of the team's Strategy-fitness (a function of their resilience and engagement), to|
|implement strategy and large-scale change. Resilience coaching templates are covered in detail which enables leaders to coach for high performance when resilience wanes.|
- Tools to personally cope with stress caused by difficulties at work and home
- A personal plan to enhance your ability to bounce back from stress and adversity
- Assess your team’s strategy-fitness (function of resilience and engagement) via a questionnaire
- A four step process to change negative thinking in your team
- A four step coaching process to deal with loudly negative people
- Action plans to keep your team energised and engaged
- A back-to-work strategy to enhance your team’s strategy-fitness
The benefit of Resilient Leadership to the organisation is better change management - improved strategy take-up assurance, less resistance and quicker benefit realisation. The benefit to the leaders is a life-skill that enables them to cope better at work and at home.
What others have said...
To find out more, click here
|5 & 6 June 2017||29 & 30 May 2017|
|Atlantic Imbizo, V&A Waterfront||WorldsView Academy, Woodmead|
|Time||08:30 - 17:00||Investment||R4,900.00 Excl VAT||: Individuals from for-profit organisations|
|(08:00 registration)||R3,800.00 Excl VAT||: Individuals from not-for-profit organisations|
Our recommendation is that this intervention should be run as part of your in-house management development curriculum at a venue and on a date that is convenient for you!