- the most important leadership competency
- how to get things done without direct control
- key enablers for innovation
- what human beings need in order to excel
- the neuroscience behind these ideas
Who should attend?
Dr Louise van Rhyn
Organisational Change and Leadership Development Practitioner.
To find out more, click here
|6 May 2020|
9am - 1:30pm (8:30am registration)
R2 250 excl. VAT
(Including lunch and networking opportunity)
Our recommendation is that this intervention should be run as part of your in-house management development curriculum at a venue and on a date that is convenient for you!