In our rapidly evolving working environment, that requires us to adapt to constant changes, emotional resilience is a huge asset for individuals and organisations.
Emotional resilience is one’s ability to cope and adapt to stressful situations and difficulties, to be able to bounce back when life or work challenges occur. Building emotional resilience is the only sure way to gain control back and take charge of your work and personal life.
We live in a time of tremendous political, environmental, and economic upheaval, increasing pressure at work and in life, leading to performance anxiety and high levels of stress, leaving many feeling helpless, frustrated, drained, disappointed, sad and struggling with the downswing of emotions. There are some challenging days and times when you think that things are beyond your control. Being emotionally intelligent can mean that you can do all this without becoming selfish, manipulating, ineffective or a push-over.
Who should attend this workshop? Everyone who want to boost their performance and be better prepared for challenges and changes through life’s transitions such as the complex environment we operate in or a career change.
- Understanding emotions and their role in building resilience
- Emotional needs as the base for resilience
- 6 Domains of resilience
- Values clarification and operating from the inside "out"
- Mental agility
- Cognitive strategies to manage anxiety and increase positive emotions
- Leveraging character strengthening relationships
Get the extra edge
Accelerate achievement of your goals, navigate challenges without getting stuck, become a high performer.
- Proactively manage challenges
- Increase drive and self-motivate
- Build deep and unshakable confidence
- Become a champion of change
- Create a buffer of positive emotions that boost resilience in stressful situations
- Understand thinking traps and how they undercut resilience
- Make use of non-cognitive strategies that decrease anxiety
Understand protective factors that make one resilient
and many more...
What others have said...
''Every Leader needs to go on this programme."
- Lady Wana, IPM
''My relationships at work and at home are amazing.''
- Zandi, Nedbank
"Managed to become aware of some of my emotional conditioning that was working against my ability to
achieve my set goals.’’
- Women Leader, AON SA
To find out more, click here
Our recommendation is that this intervention should be run as part of your in-house management development curriculum at a venue and on a date that is convenient for you!