Choosing a Culture of Citizenship and Collaboration
Increase the value contribution of employees in your business.
The Choosing a Culture of Citizenship and Collaboration workshop has been designed to support culture change processes in organisations, enabling organisations to tap into the collective wisdom of their employees to maximise potential. This workshop has been designed for a significant and insightful investigation into the value of creating a culture of innovation.
Ongoing low staff engagement and resultant negative outcomes of lower productivity and profits, highlight the increasing need for HR managers to view engagement as a strategic issue and to effectively plan and implement engagement initiatives. HR plays a crucial role in ensuring that appropriate HRM strategies are in place and must be at the forefront in equipping and supporting the leaders and staff of all organisations to drive and promote engagement.
Creating a Culture of Citizenship and Collaboration can have a lasting positive impact on the performance, effectiveness and productivity of the employees of the organisation. This workshop focuses on understanding the role of organisational culture in employee engagement.
- Gain a better understanding of organisational culture and how it manifests as a way of being
- Develop insight into the role of leadership in perpetuating the current culture
- Explore the shift away from leadership as an organisational role towards citizenship as an organisational enabler
- Identify the behaviours required to entrench a constructive culture
- Understand the role of organisational culture in employee engagement
- Work on the crafting of your new organisational story
- Understand the difference between passive, aggressive and collaborative cultures
Understand the choices an individual can make to move to a collaborative culture
“This seminar broadened my perspectives around collaboration in creating even greater meaning in our endeavours within the context of work"
More about our facilitator, Alison du Toit
To find out more, click here
Our recommendation is that this intervention should be run as part of your in-house management development curriculum at a venue and on a date that is convenient for you!