Building Stronger, More Connected Teams
Strong businesses are not just about their products and processes, but about the people behind them. Are you looking to learn how to improve your team’s work-life balance resulting in greater personal presence & focus at work, increasing engagement, collaboration & productivity?
Strong, connected teams run on fuel to energise them and keep them focused. That fuel comes from the intersection between work and life. That fuel exists when people bring their whole selves to work. When we keep the human in the middle, our teams are more engaged and on purpose.
In our fast-paced, performance driven, disruptive world, busyness and panic transcends everything, and we forget how to lead and build teams. Stopping, being, feeling and connecting are falling by the wayside in our pursuit of KPIs and targets. It’s no surprise that our teams don’t last and are not as effective as they should be. While chasing team targets, there needs to be a parallel personal and professional journey unfolding that creates purpose and meaning for the individuals in the tea: Providing a reason to pull together, to hit targets, and a reason to stay. In a healthy team, within the ‘we’ I discover the ‘me’, and that is a game changing dynamic.
Join us in this one day interactive workshop to explore some unusual insights into team dynamics that will ensure members of your team are personally invested and committed. It will make all the difference.
Who should attend this workshop?
- runs a team;
- wants their teams to Win at Work and Win at Life;
- wants to understand the how the ‘we’ and the ‘me’ are inextricably linked to your team’s success and why you need to connect the two.
- Provide you with tools to de-stress and decompress your team
- Help you to discover and experience relationship-glue that keeps teams together
- Shift your perceptions about hierarchies and roles in your team
- Show you how to get more out of your Millennials
- Explore the family dynamic that underpins teams at their core
- Introduce you to some unusual and little understood principles of human connection
Help you to win at home and at work by having a positive impact on lives and on the bottom line
Benefits for participants and their organiations:
- Foster real, meaningful connection at home and at work by keeping the human in the middle
- Higher focus and engagement at work
- Better productivity and performance
- Meeting of KPIs and more
- Improve wellness statistics
- Higher employee retention rates
- Take advantage of the Boomerang effect should employees leave - how you can ensure they are great ambassadors for your business; even if they leave and why they might come back to you one day
Improve team leadership skills by understanding the dynamic of being the guide alongside, helping team members co-create their story
Nikki Bush is a human potential expert who brings her wealth of insight and experience into the room, based on a deep understanding of human development. She has a unique way of overlaying parenting frameworks on organisational culture, uncovering some often-forgotten fundamentals.
She is an awardwinning speaker, best-selling author and media personality, having done over 2 000 media interviews on connection and relationship over the past 10 years. She recently published an ebook: Talent Re-Defined with Raymond de Villiers. Nikki works with various business schools including Henley, Wits and GIBS.
To find out more, click here
|5 September 2019|
|Melrose Place Guest House, Melrose|
09:00 - 17:00 (08:30 registration)
R2 890 excl. VAT : Corporates
R1 730 excl. VAT : NPOs
Our recommendation is that this intervention should be run as part of your in-house management development curriculum at a venue and on a date that is convenient for you!