Breakfast with Ziyanda Masiza
De-mystifying Bias in the workplace.
In the end, it is about building gender partnerships, so that we can remove gender bias from our organisation and think about ourselves as a leadership community - instead of male and female leaders.
Often we are told to “think out of the box”
Ziyanda is convinced “THERE IS NO BOX”
Aims of this breakfast:
- Assist women to take ownership of their presence in the workplace
- Draw women into mindfulness about the ‘bias’ nature of the workplace and society
- Enable women to carve their own leadership path based on their own realities
- Enhance the collaborative nature and competitiveness of women for greater advancement and business growth
- Empower female leaders with practical tools on resilience and confidence
|Date: 12 October 2018|
|Time: 08:30 - 10:30 (registration 08:00)|
|Venue: Melrose Place Guest House, Melrose|
|Investment: R490 excl. Vat|