Building Stronger, More Connected Teams - Johannesburg (1-Day Workshop)
|R2 890 excl. VAT : Corporates|
|R1 730 excl. VAT : NPOs|
Teams are formed to organise different people with different goals and plans into a cohesive whole. Successful teams funnel the energy of team members for the good of the organisation. But, lest we forget, teams are made up of people and they cannot be as effective as they should be if we do not make the time to acknowledge their humanness and the need for healthy connection.
Who should attend?
Everyone who works in a team or who assembles teams for projects. We will break down barriers and connect people, putting the human back into work, building stronger and more connected teams.
- Introduce you to some unusual and little-understood principles of human connection
- Help you to discover and experience relationship glue that keeps teams together
- Explore the family dynamic that underpins teams at their core
- Shift your perceptions about hierarchies and roles in your team
- Show you how to get more out of your millennials
- Provide you with tools to destress and decompress your team
- Help you to win at home and at work by impacting lives and bottom lines
For more information click here
- 2020-02-27 09:00 - 17:00