Future-fit Young Leaders - Cape Town
Future-fit Young Leaders (One Day Workshop)
2019-02-27 09:00 - 17:00
Cassia, Nitida Wine Farm, Tyger Valley Road, Durbanville, Cape Town
021 913 3507
|R2 750 excl. VAT : Corporates|
|R1 650 excl. VAT : NPOs|
What makes a successful Young Leader? A successful leader needs to know self, understand others, and inspire the people he or she leads by successful communication.
This one day workshop will cover…
- Self-management – work-life balance.
- People management – inspire and motivate others.
- Leadership thinking skills – negotiation, change and decision making.
- Leadership functions – organising, coordinating, motivating.
- Leadership principles – authenticity and ethics.
Afterwards you will be able to…
- Be aware that leaders lead, not operate
- Enhance your strengths as a leader
- Communicate effectively as a leader
- Manage stress in a work-life balance
For more information click here
- 2019-02-27 09:00 - 17:00
Powered by iCagenda