Neuro-Wise Leadership (Half Day Workshop) - Johannesburg
Neuro-Wise Leadership (Half Day Workshop)
2018-05-22 08:30 - 12:30
WorldsView Academy, Worldsview House, 150 Kelvin Drive, Woodmead, Johannesburg
021 913 3507
|Investment||R1,350.00 Excl VAT||: Corporates|
|R950.00 Excl VAT||: NPOs|
A new lens on trust, passion and performance.
High trust companies are able to outperform their closest competitors by up to 288%.
Most organisations however, find that building trust is elusive. People don’t know what trust is, or how to grow it. Recent findings on the brain present a fresh lens on this dilemma. We can specifically and directly improve interpersonal and organisational trust! We do after all, lead brain-to-brain.
The workshop provides fresh and valuable perspectives on how trust can accelerate respect, results, revenue and reputation.
You will gain an awareness of:
- The business case for trust and ethical leadership
- The impact of fear-based management on performance
- The brain’s perspective on trust, and what it takes to develop it
- Wow to engage people and profoundly enhance profitability
- Your brain’s influence on you. Bolster your career
- 2018-05-22 08:30 - 12:30
Powered by iCagenda