Neuro-Wise Leadership: Introductory Session - Cape Town
Neuro-Wise Leadership (Introductory Session)
2017-10-17 09:00 - 11:00
Atlantic Imbizo, 3rd Level, Clocktower Suites, Clocktower Building, V&A Waterfront, Cape Town
021 913 3507
|Investment||R350.00 Excl VAT|
High trust companies are able to outperform their closest competitors by up to 288%. Most organisations however, find that building trust is elusive. People don’t know what trust is, or how to grow it. Recent findings on the brain present a fresh lens on this dilemma. We can specifically and directly improve interpersonal and organisational trust! We do after all, lead brain-to-brain.
In this two hour introductory session you will gain an awareness of:
- The business case for trust and ethical leadership.
- The impact of fear-based management on performance.
- The brain’s perspective on trust, and what it takes to develop it.
- Wow to engage people and profoundly enhance profitability.
- Your brain’s influence on you. Bolster your career.
- 2017-10-17 09:00 - 11:00
Powered by iCagenda