Surviving Workplace Bullying: Half Day Workshop - Cape Town
Surviving Workplace Bullying (Half Day Workshop)
2017-05-30 09:00 - 12:30
Durbanville Hills Wine Estate, Tygerberg Valley Road, Durbanville
021 913 3507
|Investment||R1,500.00 Excl VAT||: Individuals from for-profit organisations|
|R750.00 Excl VAT||: Individuals from not-for profit organisations|
Workplace bullies come in different shapes and sizes: a boss who can be mean for no reason, a co-worker who steals our spotlight, a co-worker who takes credit for our work, a client that knows no boundaries. Whatever the form, the impact is severe, destructive and may fall on the spectrum of psychopathic behaviour.
This half day workshop will cover the following:
- How bullying shows up in the workplace
- Understanding the dynamics of the workplace bully
- The impact on individuals, teams and organisations
- Looking at the corporate culture as an enabler
- What are our triggers and how to manage them?
- The solution – what can we do about it?
- 2017-05-30 09:00 - 12:30
Powered by iCagenda